2008年5月25日 星期日

20080525

I dreamed that Tom Cruse was in my arms!
I could feel the grand man's body, his chest, arms, muscles and the smell.
"Thank you for the pure hug. " I said, with my eyes closed, my head resting on his shoulder.

When I woke up, I started to clean the mass after one week hard working.
Washing kitty was great.
She didn't struggle at all, just sat in the bucket enjoying the hot bath and gentle massage from me.
After hanging all the jeans and shirts the rice was ready in the cooker.
I stirred the rice with meat and veggie then watched DVD of American Ballet Theater in front the desk.
Turning it off in the middle of the film I started feeling anxious.
There's something in me that needs to let out.
I decided to do Yoga then hot spring in the evening.
Hope that makes me forget about Tom Cruse's body.

沒有留言: