2007年9月3日 星期一

Sep the 3rd.

Today, my gf and I went shopping in a posh department store.
We bought cosmetics and bra.
This is my first time sharing exactly the same kind of product with my lover.
Yes, she is my first girl friend.
You know what I mean.

Before, I had a serious relationship with an English boy.
Others are short term ones and some one night thing.
Yeah female bodies are attractive but falling in love is another story.

She's a great person.
She loves me very much.
She's cute.
She's sweet.
She gets wet so easily.
In side her soul, there's a little boy.

It has been already quite a while since we are together.
I didn't know we have a bunch of common friends and they gossip about us.
I start to feel the pressure.

I usually try to get back my hands, fingers from her hands.
Because I don't want more gossip.
I stop her touching, too.
Because it's tickle.

I love her company.
I feel calm when she's around.
I love talking with her.
I feel myself being understood.
I love her jokes.
I feel relaxing while laughing out with her.

She pointed that light pink bra, " This one."
She said,"It looks like the H brand strawberry ice cream."
The sales should smell a thing.
Yes, that colour is cute and fits me as well.
But I picked the other one, bloody red.

I hope she's happy.



沒有留言: